Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

Well here I am on New Year's and, of course, he's flying but the funny thing is, it's no big deal. My daughter is up at the cabin with her uncle and cousin having a new Year's party and me and the boys are just hanging tonight. I started the day going to a funeral for a friend I went to High School with, WAY to young to be taken from us so my mood wasn't really in a party type mood anyway.
Having small children I would have most likely been coming home around 10 p.m. at the latest anyway as my 4-year old wouldn't be able to last much later, and that's not fair to him just because I want to stay out late. We have also been invited to a Friday New Year's luncheon/BBQ tomorrow so we'll still get to party.
Well, off to cuddle with my boys and watch "Night at the Museum"...Happy and safe New Year to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment